Show educations.com as: Mobile

Are you interested in attending a free virtual fair where you can meet universities and chat with recruiters? Spaces are limited, so  learn more and reserve your free ticket today!

Hotel Management

This Hotel Management discussion forum is aimed at providing a platform for students interested in the fields of hospitality / hotel management, to share their experiences, advice and ask each other questions regarding studying in this international field.

Running a hotel requires a wide range of skills. Successful Hotel Managers need to be business conscious, have an eye for detail, be effective communicators and manager a range of services.

Please feel free to post your questions and in turn, provide feedback and advice to other hospitality / hotel management students' forum posts.

Start a new conversation
Answers Latest conversations
1 to study Hotel Managment 12/3/2012   Emiljano Bleta Hi my name is Emiljano Bleta Im international student from Albania and right now I live in Uppsala Sweden I would like to study Tourism and Hotel Managment in Uppsala Can u send me more inform...
0 Kid-friendly Hotel Management 4/10/2012   Kelsey Ransak I'm interested in studying Hotel Management, and specifically working in kid-friendly establishments. Do you have any advice on education for me?
0 English taught Master Degree 3/19/2012   Robert Hanson Hi, I want to study a Master in Hotel Management in English, I'm from the UK and I don't mind if it's in Europe, Australia, the US or Canada. I'm looking for a high-quality education that has ...
0 Hotel Management Education 3/16/2012   Chloe Andersson Are there different educations you can recommend for someone who wants to study for hotel management in a small hotel as opposed to a huge one? I'm thinking the styles are pretty different...
0 Hotel School in Italy 2/3/2012   Ingrid Johannson What's the best school in Italy to study hotel management? I thank you kindly for any advice
0 Hotel management 12/25/2011   naim hossen i want study in hotel management. but i don't sufficient money .piease give me an oppurtunity for my education. mt conact no +8801811806577
0 Degrees in Holland 12/20/2011   Future hotel manager Hello, I would like to become a hotel manager. My plan is to first study a bachelor degree and then move on to a master degree. Is there a suitable bachelor degree located in Holland that you ...
1 Where to study hospitality 12/20/2011   Lio Hi, I really want to know what country in Europe that has the best hospitality courses, I'm looking to manage within the F&B sector at 5 star hotels.
1 International hotel management 12/14/2011   Jo Hi, my name is Jo and I am looking to become an international hotel manager for five star hotels. I've just finished high school and would like to study in Switzerland, cause I've heard they h...
0 finance options for studying abroad 10/19/2011   Dipti Please let me if any one has heard of or has availed loans for their abroad studies through Paras education,Mumbai.India
1 Best Country to study this subject 10/19/2011   Dipti Hi guys! I am from India and has recently finished my B.com from Mumbai and now looking to get degree or certificate in Hotel Management field in overseas.Please help in choosing which country...
1 msc in hospitality 8/30/2011   p.srinivasarao i need a msc(hospitality) with internship in ireland
1 Post graduate courses in Hospitality Management 8/19/2011   Shaka Hi I want to know about Hospitality Management in U.S.A. What is the eligibility criteria for it?? Can a Science graduate apply for this course??
0 mr 8/4/2011   faisal amin butt how to apply?
0 TNS's Ranking of Hospitality Management Schools Friend or Foe 8/3/2011   . I am working for an international hotel chain as a HR manager. I’m writing to share some of my opinions on the heat topic in the internet of “Top 10 International Hospitality Manag...
0 http://www.study-tourism-abroad.com/sweden____42_.html 7/25/2011   Shafiq Rehman Dear Sir!i want to get admission in sweedan plz give me admisson
0 muhammad adnan ikram 7/7/2011   adnan i m muhammad adnan ikram i m hotel management diploma holder in pakistan i m interested in hotel management diploma in austria
0 Mr. 7/5/2011   Sarfraj KHAN please tell me some me the best institute name who provide master degree in hospitality management?
0 What skills are most important? 5/18/2011   Helene Many courses in hotel management focus on different skills. I want to know, what is most important to focus on when studying hotel management? To get a job in an international hotel is it g...
Page: