STUDY IN M.A. - Forum

6/14/2011 10:55 AM   F.JOHARI

Dear Sirs
I gratuated in associate degree of Tourism Services and then I study again and I studied and I gratuated in B.A. of Tourism Management.
I want to continue my education in M.A. in this major or any other related majors in your university.
I'm single and I'm 23 years old.
How can i register in your university?
Can you send me your registration form?
Can you tell me about fees and cost of living?
I'm on budget.
How is E-learning? Does it in English? How is its costs?
In which language can I study? I'm going to prepare for IELTS exam and my English is good.
I hope I'll receive your respond as soon as possible.
Yours Faithfully
Fattaneh Johari