Show educations.com as: Mobile

Are you interested in attending a free virtual fair where you can meet universities and chat with recruiters? Spaces are limited, so  learn more and reserve your free ticket today!

Study Tourism Abroad

Are you looking to study tourism abroad? Or have you already completed your tourism studies in a foreign country? 

This study tourism abroad discussion forum is aimed at providing a platform for students interested in the fields of tourism and hospitality, to share their experiences, advice and ask each other questions regarding studying in a foreign country.

Please feel free to post your questions and in turn, provide feedback and advice to other tourism / hospitality students' forum posts.

Start a new conversation
Answers Latest conversations
0 Student 3/2/2015   Battestin Gino Hi everyone! I am studing tourism on the University of Tourism and Economy in Belgrade, Serbia. This programme lasts 3 years and next spring I will graduate. After that I would like to apply f...
0 hospitality and tourism management 11/20/2012   surinder pal i want to take admission in advanced diploma in hospitality and tourism management
1 Can I study online for free? 5/11/2012   zoran Hello can I be an online student without paying? My wish is to improve my knowledge in tourism with seminars or courses.
0 Hotel Management education 4/2/2012   Beverly Mitchell Where do you most recommend pursuing a degree in Hotel Management? I'm willing to go almost anywhere in the world, although I would prefer a developed country (and think that is best for oppor...
0 Tourism Education in Poland 3/27/2012   Heidi Bosne What tourism education programmes can you recommend in Poland?
0 I want to become a tour guide for African Safaris 3/19/2012   Kellie McInnes Hi, I really want to work as a tourguide on African safaris and I'm wondering what'd be the best course/programme to prepare for this. Are there companies who have like quick courses or how do...
0 Tourism in the UK 3/13/2012   Karwin Haskell What are tourism education programmes like in the UK? Is there a big market for tourism jobs there for graduates?
0 Tourism Studies 3/12/2012   Jesper Gonzalez What is the best place in the world to study tourism?
0 Hotel Management 3/6/2012   Valerie Mitchell What are your recommendations for studying hotel management? I want to start a hotel in California and need the best education possible for this.
1 Hospitality Management in UAE 1/18/2012   Khaled Hello. I want to becom a manager in hospitality and I wanna study in UAE. Can you tell me where to go? Shokran
0 Study Tourism Abroad 1/18/2012   Carl Hi, My name is Carl and I'm a German student and would like to pursue my Tourism degree abroad, preferably in Italy. Can you give me some tips of good universitys?
0 Where to go? 1/18/2012   Johnny Hi. I'm from Denmark and I'd like to study tourism abroad, but not sure where to go, what country would you recommend? And what school? Thanks
0 Hospitality in Canada 1/18/2012   Emma Hello Educations.com!I'd like to study Hospitality in Canada, I don't really mind where, more concerned about finding a high-quality institution, could you please recommend your best schools i...
0 Hotel Management in USA 1/17/2012   Aubrey Harris What are the best schools in the US to study hotel management?
0 maurya 12/27/2011   shikha looking for a Phd course in Abroad
0 overseas studing 12/14/2011   s.t.kumbaca i would like to study tourism in the united states of america,currently i am studing in south africa in UNISA campus.what qaulifications will i need in order to qaulify?
0 Teddy Maddison 9/5/2011   Teddy Maddison I've been surfing all my life, but don't have any official qualification. I'd like to open a surf camp in Western Australia. Does anyone have experience with this sort of thing? Do I need offi...
0 study tourism in belgium 7/25/2011   aissa hi, my name is Aissa. i am 20 and i have a high school deplomat , i would like to study Tourism in Belgium please what should i do ?
0 STUDY IN M.A. 6/14/2011   F.JOHARI Dear SirsI gratuated in associate degree of Tourism Services and then I study again and I studied and I gratuated in B.A. of Tourism Management.I want to continue my education in M.A. in this...
0 Study to become a bartender 3/18/2010   Dan Hello, I really want to travel around the world and work as a bartender although I have no previous experience. I've read that there are courses and programmes where you can study to become...
Page: