Milan Fashion Week Experience
Experience Milan Fashion Week 2020 head-on with Accademia del Lusso – the independent, exclusive Italian School of Fashion & Design at the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
Delve into the inner workings of Milan’s fashion system and gain an exclusive insight into Made in Italy through this unique course which combines classroom lessons with field trips and entry to some of the most important fashion shows of Milan Fashion Week 2020.
Suitable knowledge of English
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Stimulating and relevant lecture topics will teach you a range of key elements relating to Made in Italy fashion.
Guided field trips to Milan’s luxury fashion district, the Corso Como area, and the Book Village.
Attendance at important fashion week events such as the Fashion Hub Market and Vogue Talents & Who is on Next?
PLUS entry to more Milan Fashion Week events and fashion shows based on availability.
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships available for this course! Apply by 10th August 2020.
Contact Accademia del Lusso for more information.
Are you interested in the world of high, luxury fashion? Then check out this video full of snapshots of photo shoots, events, and more. Accademia del Lusso provides professional preparation for students from across the globe who want to acquire expert knowledge and skills.
About this institute
Founded in 2005, Accademia del Lusso is a highly specialized School of Fashion & Design. The school has trained many key professional figures in the fashion, design and luxury sectors. The main campus is located in Via Montenapoleone, an inspiring location at the...
Why study at Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Exclusive, unrivalled location on Via Montenapoleone at the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
- Excellent industry links and direct contact throughout courses with brands and businesses in the fashion and luxury sectors.
- Top-quality teaching from working fashion experts ensures authentic content and provides students with the skills to launch a successful career
- Small class sizes guarantee a quality learning experience and plenty of one-to-one contact with teachers
- Theoretical learning is combined with practical workshops and authentic industry experience
- Courses are taught directly in English
- High level of student satisfaction
- Alumni working at top global fashion companies or have launched their own brands
- Learn the values and traditions of Made in Italy within a global context
- End-of-year student fashion show with an international audience of industry experts, media & influencers
Want to know more about Milan Fashion Week Experience? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!