MSc in Tourism ManagementAlba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
MSc in Tourism Management
This program meets the growing needs of the tourism industry to shape high skilled and knowledgeable professionals, so that they can assume leading roles in the management of tourism organizations. The program blends the requisite specialist operational knowledge and skills, with advanced managerial competencies, in order to educate the new generation of tourism executives. It emphasizes the cross-cultural, moral, ethical, institutional and environmental issues in the management of tourism organizations, while covering all specialized business and operational skills. The strategic partnership with Costa Navarino and a series of events in collaboration with key tourism players throughout the program, as well as a well-organized internship process strongly support the development of a professional network and increase considerably the employability of students upon graduation.
Duration for this course is Full Time (12m) & Part Time (24m) / Evening classes
To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree;
- Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed (valid for the part time mode only)
- GMAT tests are optional unless the Academic Committee requires the applicant to take them: in any case, scores of 550 or more (GRE >155) can strengthen your application and help you secure a scholarship.
The MSc in Tourism Management is designed for:
- Entrepreneurs in tourism business.
- Members of family tourism business.
- Young professionals in hospitality, tour operators, tour guides, travel agencies (air, land and sea), event and conference organizers, cruise makers, leisure and entertainment organizers, real estate developers.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Managing People in Tourism and Hospitality
- Business Writing & Presentation Skills
- Introduction to Tourism Management
- Managing Service Operations
- Marketing Management for Tourism
- Business Decisions with Data Models
- Digital Communication and Channel Management
- Finance and Cost Accounting
- Revenue Management
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Strategy in Tourism
- Sustainability in Tourism
- Entrepreneurship in Tourism
- Career Development Tourism
Scholarships & funding
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Identify new trends and the requirements of employers, and adapt and respond effectively.
- Provide outstanding service along international standards and manage successfully the complexities of the tourism industry.
- Command the theory and practice in all aspects of running a tourism business: strategy, finance, marketing, operations, human resources.
- Contribute to the management and organization of: hospitality, travel, destination, event, conference, leisure, entertainment and real estate development.
- Handle the internal IT systems and online media channels necessary for digital marketing and operations.
About this institute
Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece
Alba Graduate Business School, the American College of Greece is one of the top graduate business schools in Europe, located in Athens. It is accredited by AMBA, NECHE and EPAS (EFMD) and it is famous for being innovative (AMBA innovation...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Want to know more about MSc in Tourism Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.