Economics & Management: Food System Management (CLAMEN-FoodSys)Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
Economics & Management: Food System Management (CLAMEN-FoodSys)
Food System Management (FoodSys) is a 2-year 2nd Cycle Degree programme entirely taught in English distinctively designed with an interdisciplinary approach and an international perspective. The programme builds on the relationship between different fields of knowledge and real-life management situations to develop pro-active decision makers and managers with advanced quantitative and analytical skills essential succeed in organizations pertaining to the agro-food systems. Specific competencies include knowledge of agro food, environmental economics, business logistics and food supply chain management, food quality management, international food marketing, food and agricultural economics and policy, international relations and projects management.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme:
1. Small class benefits: + interactive teaching methodology, + higher academic performance
2. Specific Labs/seminars/internships:up-to-date/real world oriented + strong connection with the FOODSys labour market
3. Partnership with the Food industry + company visits + specific mobility programmes in non-EU partner universities
4. Multidisciplinary approach: + successful problem solving skills through knowledge in different fields
5. The Basement Club: we help our students in transforming their ideas into real business
STUDY GRANTS AND SUBSIDIES
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
TUITION FEES EXEMPTIONS
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasingly broad international perspective. Since its origins in 1088, Alma Mater has...
Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
Want to know more about Economics & Management: Food System Management (CLAMEN-FoodSys)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!