BA (Hons) Business (Tourism)Arden Study Center Berlin
BA (Hons) Business (Tourism)
All available course dates
BA (Hons) Business (Tourism)
Arden University’s BA (Hons) in Business (Tourism) is for those seeking to develop professional skills and an insider knowledge of the tourism industry. The course offers you the foundation you need to manage or start a business in the field, with a curriculum that enforces a range of transferable, relevant business skills. You will develop business skills and understanding specific to tourism management that will enable you to respond to specific industry requirements in national and international contexts.
The course will approach several aspects of the tourism industry and how to manage them in a business setting, such as national and international travel, understanding the tourism environment, contemporary issues in tourism management and sustainable tourism management.
It will also tackle fundamental business elements, such as finance, marketing, business processes and business analysis. Students can expect to acquire valuable skills such as personnel management, entrepreneurship and the ability to analyse and interpret written, visual and graphical data to improve business performance.
Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent;
An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Who is the program for?
This is the perfect course for those who want to introduce their passion for tourism and travel into their careers. The program will enable you to build a promising professional future in your field of choice.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Year 1 (Level 4)
- Developing personal and management skills
- Understanding the business environment
- Principles of marketing
- Introduction to finance
- People in organisations
- Understanding the tourism environment
Year 2 (Level 5)
- Managing across cultures
- Business processes
- Enterprise & entrepreneurship
- Business analysis
- Contemporary issues in tourism management
- Sustainable tourism management
Year 3 (Level 6)
- Contemporary management issues
- Strategic management
- Managing self and others
- International destination management
- Research methods and dissertation
Tuition fees: €8,000 per year (€ 1,000 per year early-bird discount (saving up to 3,000))
Graduates can also choose to embark on postgraduate study.
Upon completion of the course, graduates have a wide variety of careers available to them. Positions that students can expect to take up include travel consultant, hotel manager, tour manager, travel agency manager, event organiser, travel administrator, business development executive, among many others.
About this institute
Arden Study Center Berlin
Since 1990 Arden University has been dedicated to providing students across the globe with access to higher education. Arden University Berlin combines the long term benefits of earning a British degree with the extraordinary advantage of studying in a major...
Why study at Arden Study Center Berlin
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
- Taught 100% in English
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
- Industry relevant, 21st century application
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Payment options and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
Be the first to write a review!