Master in Interior Design of Hotels, Bars and RestaurantsELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
Master in Interior Design of Hotels, Bars and Restaurants
All available course dates
About this program
Master's Degree in Interior Design of Hotels, Bars and Restaurants
The Master's Degree in Design for Hotels, Bars and Restaurants will allow you to acquire skills in interior design while providing creativity and innovation to tackle each interior design project. Solve the organization, setting, habits and ways of using each space.
How do we endow the reception spaces with functional and emotional value? In the Master's Degree in Design of Hotels, Bars and Restaurants you will be able to create spaces that respond to the needs of the current tourism sector.
The reality of what we know as hotels, bars and restaurants has changed exponentially in recent years and is constantly expanding. It is a booming sector, whose business activities demand great creativity and extensive knowledge of the specific circumstances that occur in it. It is because of that the Master in Interior Design for Hotels, Bars and Restaurants trains professionals to act and create within the field of hotels and restaurants..
Official university degree or equivalent related to Design of Spaces. Basic knowledge in 3D and interior design software.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- Feb. ed. €10,250
- Sep. ed. €10,700
Master’s Degree in Interior Design of Hotels, Bars and Restaurants. Awarded by UVic-UCC.
ECTS credits: 60
- Train interior design professionals for the hospitality sector.This sector includes the set of services offered within companies dedicated to accommodation, food and drink to users in exchange for a fixed price.It is, therefore, a specialized interior design course in which it is intended to address in depth the special casuistry of this highly dynamic sector.
- Achieve an interior designer training that includes the perspective of the hotel sector, and of bars and restaurants, often represented by creative actors such as the hotel manager, the chef, or the bartender, with whom you must interact to respond to his vision.
- Know in depth the casuistry of the sector in all its modalities: thematic or traditional hotels, hostels, lodges, restaurants for avant-garde cuisine,fast-food, canteens, tapas bars, music bars, etc.
- Make available to the student the necessary tools to make innovative proposals that have the potential for success based on exhaustive knowledge of the determining factors that intervene in the sector, especially in the new behaviors, attitudes and desires of the user.
- Prepare the student to provide comprehensive solutions that include all the areas that intervene in these places, both those of representation (spaces for users), and those of service (production, administration, maintenance, etc.).
- Assimilate a transversal attitude towards design, incorporating the wide range of disciplines that intervene in the definition of these interiors, from lighting to furniture equipment and the rest of the functional objects that populate the space, and to the fabrics and applied graphics.
Message the school
About this institute
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
ELISAVA, Barcelona School of Design and Engineering, promotes education, knowledge and research in the fields of design, engineering and communication. With more than 50 years of experience, it has trained more than 17,000 students and it has established itself as...
Why study at ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
If you want to study engineering or design, this is your home.
Of course, you're not just going to study here... you're going to discover theories and tendencies, you're going to question pre-established ideas, you're going to experience new ways and build alternatives. We will give you the best tools to achieve it; your creative energy sets the pace.
You are our present and the future. We want to empower your abilities, lead you and connect you with the professional environment to enable your dreams so that they come true. We believe in a better world and we believe we can transform it. We're ready.
Want to know more about Master in Interior Design of Hotels, Bars and Restaurants? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!