Business and Management (Tourism Management) BA (Hons)Bath Spa University
About this program
Business and Management (Tourism Management) BA (Hons)
We’ll help you develop as a person to achieve your potential through teaching you about tourism management and how it works. You’ll graduate with potential for employment in different businesses; this could be an organisation, the private or public sector, a charity or possibly your own business. We aim to give you the skills to apply your knowledge in a wide range of situations in any sector.
Following our tourism management pathway, you’ll develop specialist skills. You’ll learn to:
- Evaluate different approaches to destination management
- Understand contemporary conceptualisations of social change as they relate to tourism
- Demonstrate your knowledge of a range of emerging tourism forms.
You can also bring in modules from areas outside the tourism management pathway if you want to explore issues around a particular ‘theme’, such as sustainability or global affairs.
Chat live with students from Bath Spa University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Bath Spa University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Year one (Level 4) modules
- The Business Environment
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Economics and Globalisation
- Managing Data
- Design Thinking for Enterprise
- Professional Practice
Year two (Level 5) modules
- Creativity for Business
- Innovation Management
- The Marketing Business
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Accounting
- Operations and Project Management
- Destination Management
- International Business
- Applying Economics
- Festival and Events Management
- Law for Business Enterprise
- Fashion Marketing and Management
- Work Placement
- Professional Placement Year
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Year three (Level 6) modules
- Managing Sustainability
- Business and Management Project
- International Marketing
- Management Accounting
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Enterprise: Creating your Business
- Organisational Strategy
- New Trends in Management
- Cross Cultural Management in International Business
- Business Placement
- Tourism: Contemporary Issues
- Creating and Hosting Festivals and Events
- Exploring Law in Business
- Business and Academic Skills
- Fashion Marketing Visualisation
- Successful Freelancing
- Leadership and Management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
International students Full time: £14,400
Message the school
About this institute
Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University is a top UK university for creativity, culture, enterprise and education. Based in a World Heritage city and connected to a network of international partners, Bath Spa University ensures that its graduates are socially engaged global citizens....
Bath Spa University
Want to know more about Business and Management (Tourism Management) BA (Hons)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!