BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management - Top Up (Online)Berlin School of Business & Innovation
About this program
BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management - Top Up (Online)
BSBI is excited to announce our BA Tourism and Hospitality Management – Top Up Course is also available 100% online. Study from wherever you are in the world while benefiting from a diverse cohort of global students and save money on accommodation and visa costs.
Why study this programme
This one year ‘top up course’ is designed to allow you to complete your three- or four-year International Route programme. The BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management allows you to develop your critical thinking, analytical, communication, intercultural and entrepreneurial skills, all of which are necessary in the tourism, hospitality, and management industries.
Study from wherever you are in the world while benefiting from a diverse cohort of global students and save money on accommodation and visa costs.
If you are interested in a career in business, BSBI is the perfect school for you. Our tutors are experienced industry professionals who take pride in passing on their years of expertise through hands-on teaching methods. Want a successful career? BSBI are able to offer access to careers resources and support, which will be offered to support your preparation for a successful career after graduation.
We have integrated the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) into the heart of our teaching and e-learning programmes to help students organically adjust to online study. We have your professional success at the heart of our teaching.
BSBI is in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts (UCA), a Gold Standard institution under the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF). As a result of this partnership, BSBI is able to offer this programme 100% online. UCA is an acclaimed creative institution in the UK that ranks highly in all three of the major UK league tables. The university has also been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in the Guardian League Table 2020; and ranked no.7 in the 2021 Guardian League Tables for Business, Management & Marketing.
Student Satisfaction Survey 2020 revealed that:
87% of students are satisfied with their experience at BSBI - Source: BSBI March 2020 StudentSurvey
88% of students feel their ideas are valued in their course - Source: BSBI March 2020 StudentSurvey
Why study online with BSBI
- Flexibility: work around your current job, family, other commitments. Work from anywhere, at any time. Learn from the comfort of your own home.
- You can learn on your own schedule and at your own pace.
- You will develop skills important for the workplace e.g. self-motivation, project management and time management.
- Learn technical skills that are becoming increasingly important: Collaborative work via online platforms and video calling
- You can save on accommodation and commuting costs.
Minimum age: 21
Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English language requirements:
- IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to ECCTIS UK), where the method of instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking University must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate)
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates
- International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above
- Nationals of a majority English speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test (Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA)
*Above bachelor’s degree can be postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Tuition fee: €5,000/year
About this institute
Berlin School of Business & Innovation
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) has a main campus located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field. Further locations provide opportunities for students to study globally, in Hamburg,...
Why study at Berlin School of Business & Innovation
There is no denying that Berlin is an excellent study destination. With its blend of cultural heritage sites and vibrant nightlife, Germany’s capital has become a popular choice for many students around the world, particularly those seeking an affordable education.
Every course is taught in English, enabling you to learn without any language barriers.
BSBI also offers the free Executive Education course which is aimed at those wanting to take up leadership roles in their careers. This will help you stand out from the crowd, particularly in today’s competitive job market. BSBI prides itself on offering an inclusive and multicultural learning environment for students to thrive in.
Berlin School of Business & Innovation
Be the first to write a review!