Global MBA in Food and WineBologna Business School
Global MBA in Food and Wine
The Global MBA in Food and Wine is designed to develop leaders and entrepreneurs who will drive growth and internationalization for companies in the food and beverage sector.
This MBA is designed for those who want to make a significant change to their career or start a business project in this sector. No matter the end goal, this program is the first step to making an important professional and personal change.
Aimed for persons which have 2+ years of qualified work experience and a Bachelor's Degree ( obtained at least two years before the enrollment deadline)
- Bachelor’s Degree (must have been obtained at least two years before the enrollment deadline)
- 2+ years of qualified work experience
- English language proficiency (no certificates required)
February, 25 2020 (Round I)
May, 26 2020 (Round II)
July, 14 2020 (Round III)
March 4-5, 2020 (Round I)
June 3-4, 2020 (Round II)
July 22-23, 2020 (Round III)
May 13, 2020 (Round I)
September 4, 2020 (Round II and III)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Business Development Laboratory
- Business Ethics And Cross-Cultural Management
- Business Planning
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Strategy
- Digital Culture
- Financial And Managerial Accounting
- Food And Wine Distribution And Retail
- Food Culture And Sustainable Tourism
- Going Global
- Innovation And Narration In Food And Wine
- International Finance
- International Production And Logistics
- Leading People And Organizations
- Management And Creativity In The Restaurant Industry
- Management Consulting
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Methods For Business I & Ii
Scholarships & funding
Bologna Business School offers both full and partial scholarships for participants of the MBA. All applicants are eligible to apply regardless of their nationality. Scholarships are merit-based (both academic as well as professional merit) and cover tuition costs only.
The Global MBA offers scholarships of:
- 35,000 euro (full scholarship)
- 20,000 euro (partial scholarship)
- 15,000 euro (partial scholarship)
- 10,000 euro (partial scholarship)
For more information about the scholarship please visit university website.
About this institute
Bologna Business School
BBS is the Business School of the University of Bologna, the oldest university in the Western worldBBS ranks among the most innovative business schools in Europe and is one of the most reputable institutions in Italy. Interdisciplinary outlook, industry integration, and...
Want to know more about Global MBA in Food and Wine? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!