Study Food Chain Management at CAH
The Bachelor in Food Chain Management at the CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands is designed to teach students international business practice and chain management.
CAH Vilentum offers students an English program in agri-food chain management directed towards a management career in one of the following profiles:
• Food supply chain manager
• Product manager in the food sector
• Production manager in the food sector
Food value chains are important because food production is becoming increasingly complicated. In the past, we consumed mainly local food products: the lines were short; we knew how and where the food was produced and we sometimes collected it directly from the farmer himself.
Today, food is available through large supermarket chains which import food products from all over the world. Food chain management involves managing these complicated processes in which logistics, efficient operational management, cooperation and trust.
Graduates of the Bachelor in Food Chain Management complete the course with a range of new competencies, including:
- Analysing agrifood chains
- Innovation in the agrifood sector
- Leadership in the agrifood sector
- Setup and implementation of Quality management systems
- Development of marketing and a marketing strategy
Admission requirements for the Bachelor in International Food Chain Management at the CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands are:
- At least three years of University study in agriculture or a related subject
- A minimum 550 score in the TOEFL test of English or a formally recognised equivalent such as the IELTS (level 6.0)
- The ability to formulate coherently in written English, and to have a vision of the chosen area of interest. Essay writing is part of the selection procedure
- Strong motivation to be successful in the sector
- Team spirit, a flexible attitude in an international working environment
- Funding in the form of a grant or a stipend, or private means
For information about tuition and fees, please complete an information request form.
Bachelor Degree in Management and Agribusiness
With students from over 20 countries, CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences offers students a truly international environment for their studies. Learn all about it hereWith students from over 20 countries, CAH Vilentum offers students a truly international environment for their studies. Watch this video to learn more!
CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences offers education programmes in agriculture, food, horticulture, agribusiness and animal science. The professional educational institute is located in the centre of the Netherlands, in the Polder province of Flevoland and has 80 academic faculty...
Be the first to write a review!