We’re a next-generation university, continually reimagining the future of higher education. Located in the vibrant and multicultural city of Montreal, Concordia is the top-ranked university in North America founded within the last 50 years and annually registers some 51,000 students through its innovative approach to experiential learning and cross-functional research.
Having an eye for our future
Our strategic directions set out our vision for the future and exemplify our daring and transformative approach to some of the most important issues of our time.
Diverse and engaged student body
In Montreal, North America’s favourite student city, the critical mass of youthful enthusiasm creates a palpable feeling that anything is possible.
Faculty with strong ties to industry and community
Whether working with businesses or citizens, the most enriching learning involves hands-on experiences beyond the classroom, ensuring the material is always current and relevant.
Concordia is dedicated to addressing and challenging anti-Black systemic racism and being inclusive and accessible to Black students, staff and faculty and fostering relationships with Black communities. The work of the Black Perspectives Office is rooted in an anti-racist and anti-oppressive framework and informed by generations of Black students and community activism.
|Recreation and Leisure Studies (BA)||Montreal|
Student services & facilities
Health and Wellness
Well-being depends on the health of our bodies and minds, and the communities we live, work and study in. Concordia is committed to bringing together mental, physical and social health, informed by innovative research and preventive health principles.
Make the most of your time at Concordia by connecting with peers and the community, participating in student group and events, volunteering and more.
Explore the various categories to find student groups, initiatives, associations and more ways to get involved.
- Arts, Culture and Media.
- Student Associations and Groups.
- Social Spaces.
- Community Engagement.
- Sports, Recreation and Athletics.
- Grey Nuns Residence: Rich in centuries-old history, Grey Nuns is at the heart of downtown Montreal on the Sir George Williams Campus.
- Hingston Hall: Hingston Hall serves undergraduate residents on the Loyola Campus.
- Jesuit Residence: Recently renovated, the Jesuit Residence is typically home to a mix of grad and undergrad students.
- YWCA Residence: Adjoining the Sir George Williams Campus, the YWCA offers two floors dedicated to Concordia students.
Be the first to write a review!