Associate Degree in Hotel and Restaurant ManagementDelaware County Community College (DCCC)
Associate Degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management - Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
This associate degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management is the perfect beginning for those pursuing a career within the hospitality and tourism industries. Upon completion of this program, graduates will be qualified for supervisory-level duties, and will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Applying federal, state and local laws and regulations specific to this industry
- Using generally accepted accounting practices in the efficient and cost effective operation of the enterprise
- Communicating effectively with employers, employees, customers, vendors and the community using appropriate technology
- Awareness of terminology, common supervisory skill-sets and the need for life-long career planning for success
- Using of sales and marketing techniques to enhance acceptance of the product/service the industry provides.
To learn more about this course, contact DCCC via the information request button below.
For admission to DCCC, students must show proof of high school graduation.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Please contact DCCC via the information request form below to learn about the tuition and fees associated with this program.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be awarded an Associate in Applied Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management from Delaware County Community College.
About this institute
Delaware County Community College (DCCC)
Delaware County Community College (DCCC) is a public two-year college in Media, Pennsylvania, with a current enrollment of 12,500 students (including 200 international students from over 50 countries). Offering over 40 degree programs, students can complete a two-year associate degree...
Want to know more about Associate Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!