EHL - An Ambassador for Traditional Swiss Hospitality
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) is an ambassador for traditional Swiss hospitality and has been a pioneer in hospitality education since 1893. It has created and inspired a unique professional community of over 25,000 hospitality managers, united by the values and the legacy of EHL. EHL is regularly recognized as one of the best university of hospitality management in the world, and boasts a 96% graduate employment rate.
Programs for Every Stage of Your Educational Journey
EHL is a leading university that provides learning solutions for enthusiastic, talented and ambitious students. With undergraduate, graduate and certificate programs, EHL offers its students a range of on-campus and online education opportunities at different stages of their professional journey. Programs are currently offered:
- Bachelor in International Hospitality Management
- Master in Global Hospitality Business
- MBA in Hospitality (80% Online)
- Executive MBA in Hospitality Administration
- Culinary & Restaurant Management Certificate
- Online Certificates
- Junior Academy (for 16-18 year-olds)
A Truly International Experience
With 115 nationalities represented among our 2,970 students, you will experience a truly international education, being exposed to people, languages, mentalities, cultures, customs, foods and festivals from all around the world.
A Century-Old Tradition of Excellence
The Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne offers one thing that many other hospitality schools cannot: a century-old tradition of excellence in international hospitality management. No matter where in the world your career will take you, the EHL name is known, respected and admired.
Find out more about Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
Campus & lifestyle
Our campus offers the best features of a Swiss hospitality school in a sophisticated business university environment. Students enjoy convenient accommodations and food & beverage outlets, alongside purpose-built practical learning spaces and academic facilities. Above all, the facilities at EHL support rigorous academic learning, a healthy lifestyle and interactions with industry leaders and peers.
Student services & facilities
The school proposes a variety of services to meet students’ every-day needs and specialized health and emergency services.
- Reception : Postage stamps, taxi service, cash dispenser, phone cards.
- Service Center: Special requests and administrative formalities
- Dry cleaning service
- IT service desk, for your IT and printing issues
Other services are also included in the fees:
- Access to all sports facilities and sports activity training
- Student Affairs Services: coaching, psychological support, sport and health center
- Internships and Career Services: Internship planning & monitoring, job fairs on campus
- Access to Digital Centre and professional print-shop services
- Alumni lifetime membership and services
- Some extracurricular student activities
- Mandatory Swiss insurance: accident insurance, public liability insurance, theft insurance, and computer equipment insurance covering theft and damage
- Kitchen and service uniforms
- Equipment for practical and theory classes (wines, utensils, etc.)
EHL has started to build its new campus. During the renovation work, the total number of rooms available will vary depending on the progress of the project.
Bachelor Degree Students
First-year (Preparatory Year) students are encouraged to live on-campus. They are encouraged to live in one of our double occupancy rooms to facilitate their integration and make their travel to and from classes easy and enjoyable. For subsequent years, non-European students are given priority for single rooms, but many students choose to live off-campus, sharing apartments in the city of Lausanne.
Students on the EMBA, CREM and MGH programs are given single rooms. Accommodation prices vary between CHF 800 and CHF 1400 monthly, depending on room type. Housing minimum rental period is for the duration of the academic program in which the student is enrolled. Heating, electricity and internet costs as well as bed linen, towels and weekly cleaning are included in the price.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.