About this program
Advanced Corporate Finance for the Hospitality Industry
Every day, senior managers have to make decisions about investing in new projects, raising capital, acquiring companies or disposing of existing businesses or assets. You will understand how key financial decisions are made and which criteria and methods are used and applied in these processes.
This course is designed for hospitality professionals, hotel owners, finance professionals wishing to update their skills and learn about hotel corporate finance.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- Corporate lifecycle and governance
- Investment appraisal and return determination
- Capital structure considerations
- Raising debt financing
- Raising equity financing
- Corporate valuation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity investing
- Risk management
- Final assessment
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
Tuition fee: CHF 2,200 / SGD 2,560 (Subsidized price for Singaporean Citizens and Residents)
- Explain and critique corporate finance decisions
- Analyze capital structure decisions and the process of raising debt and equity
- Explain processes for hospitality mergers and acquisitions
- Recognize drivers for investment into public and listed hospitality companies
- Identify and manage key financial risks faced by hospitality companies
Message the school
About this institute
World’s Leading Hospitality Business School
Founded in 1893 as Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, EHL Hospitality Business School is recognized as the best university of hospitality management in the world, and it boasts a 96% employment rate among recent graduates. Renowned Academic Quality EHL Hospitality Business...
Want to know more about Advanced Corporate Finance for the Hospitality Industry? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!