Hospitality Luxury Brand ManagementEHL Hospitality Business School
About this program
Hospitality Luxury Brand Management
The luxury market is very specific and requires a marketing strategy to be carefully defined in order to succeed. With this course, you will develop your know-how and skills for this market in three steps. First, you will discover the rules and characteristics that define luxury brands and how they differentiate from premium or fashion brands. In the second part, you will learn how to make strategic choices in terms of branding and communication in various industries. Finally, you will explore how to appreciate and respond to challenges facing luxury brands.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or more than 5 years of professional experience in a hospitality management position
- Advanced English level (C1 equivalent), for non-native speakers
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- Introduction: Key facets of luxury brands
- Trends: Luxury Market Trends
- Consumers: Luxury consumers' motives and behaviors
- Equity: Developing luxury brand equity
- Communication: Luxury communication
- Brand: Luxury Brand Authenticity
- Final Assessment: To obtain the certificate of achievement, participants must successfully pass the final assessment which is composed of an on-campus group presentation and an inidual essay in response to open questions.
- Certificate of Achievement
CHF 1,700 | SGD 2,450
Certificate of Achievement 2.5 ECTS / 1.5 US
Message the school
About this institute
World’s Leading Hospitality Business School
Founded in 1893 as Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, EHL Hospitality Business School is recognized as the best university of hospitality management in the world, and it boasts a 96% employment rate among recent graduates. EHL Hospitality Business School delivers Swiss-quality...
EHL Hospitality Business School
Fax + 41 21 785 11 21
Want to know more about Hospitality Luxury Brand Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!