About this program
Hotel Asset Managment
Hotel asset management requires a holistic overview and understanding of the complete hotel business. It is one of the few disciplines which requires both strategic thinking and analytical application. You will learn to develop a strong strategic perspective on what is needed to enhance value for the owner.
This course is designed for hospitality professionals, hotel owners, bankers, investors and any function related to real estate investments wishing to update their skills and learn about asset management.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- What is hotel asset management and why is it necessary?
- Data ownership control & liability
- Analysis, tools and building strategies
- Budget - owner’s perspectives
- Asset management plans
- Various stages of asset management
- Final assessment
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
Tuition fee: CHF2,200
- Defend the crucial perspective of hotel asset management, in order to meet investment objectives and create sustainable profits
- Develop an ‘asset management’ toolkit for evaluating projects
- Analyze the components of the hotel sector in terms of types of hotel products, international brands and various business models and contracts
Message the school
About this institute
World’s Leading Hospitality Business School
Founded in 1893 as Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, EHL Hospitality Business School is recognized as the best university of hospitality management in the world, and it boasts a 96% employment rate among recent graduates. Renowned Academic Quality EHL Hospitality Business...
Want to know more about Hotel Asset Managment? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!