About this program
Hotel Budgeting and Forecasting
In this online course, you will deep-dive into hotel competitive performance analysis, budgeting and business planning processes. You will learn to analyze performance using industry benchmarking tools, practice planning, budgeting and forecasting processes, and use these tools to estimate future performance and monitor variances between actual outcomes and projected ones.
This course is designed for hospitality professionals, hotel owners, finance professionals wishing to update their skills and learn about hotel budgeting & forecasting.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- Planning & the planning process
- Planning methodologies
- Putting the plan together
- Managing the planning process
- Metrics and benchmarking for hotels
- Competitor analysis and STR reports
- Operations budgeting and forecasting
- Budget preparation
- Budgetary control
- Cash management
- Cash budgeting
- Capital budgeting
- Final assessment
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
Tuition fee: CHF 2,200 / SGD 2,560
- Recognize hospitality industry analytics using the STR methodology
- Use data analysis to forecast future performance for a geographic market, a hotel category, or an individual property
- Distinguish between the different elements of a budget and a long-term business plan at the departmental, property, and corporate level
- Perform competitive analysis, market analysis and segmentation analysis
- Describe the main reasons for budgeting and long-term business planning
Message the school
About this institute
World’s Leading Hospitality Business School
Founded in 1893 as Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, EHL Hospitality Business School is recognized as the best university of hospitality management in the world, and it boasts a 96% employment rate among recent graduates. Renowned Academic Quality EHL Hospitality Business...
Want to know more about Hotel Budgeting and Forecasting? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!