About this program
MBA in Hospitality
An MBA in Hotel Management
Our MBA is the only program of this level geared specifically towards aspiring general managers and executives of a hotel. It primes you with the skills to rise to the unique challenges of the next step in your career.
In an industry where uncertainty is always prevalent, our program will put you one step ahead. Combining EHL’s heritage as the world’s first hospitality management school with our forward-thinking lens, we arm you with strategies to advance a hotel’s position and profitability. We also guide you through current best practices and disruptive trends, so that you have the latest insights to thrive as a leader.
Our MBA participants are all in the hospitality industry. We have designed our program to enable you to study while you work, so you do not need to leave your job. With many modules taught virtually, flexibility built in, and dedicated mentors, we give you the support you need to succeed in this career-changing opportunity.
- A bachelor’s degree in hospitality or tourism from an accredited institution of higher education
- A bachelor’s degree in other relevant fields, such as business management, with professional experience in hospitality or customer-facing functions, may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Should you demonstrate 10 years' experience in the hospitality or tourism industry including a min. of 5 at a leadership position, no bachelor degree would be required.
Demonstrated leadership potential. Minimum of five years’ experience in the hospitality or tourism industry.
Candidates must demonstrate collegiate-level skills in the English language.
Candidates whose first language is not English must provide one of the following evidence:
- Obtained a minimum score of 100 on the TOEFL iBT or 7.0 on the IELTS exams; test result must have been awarded no more than two years prior to the proposed date of enrolment.
- Completed a Bachelor and/or a Master degree in English*
- Demonstrate a minimum of 6 years of work experience in a full English environment*
*EHL reserves the right to request an English certificate following the selection interview.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- Program Introduction
- Driving Hotel Revenues
- Mastering Hotels Financials
- Hotel Development and Real Estate Investments
- Performing through Business Cycles
- Building High-Performing Teams
- Meeting the Experts
- Personal Work and Coaching
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
- 20% on-site at our Lausanne campus, 80% virtual
- Online & 15 days on-site in three one-week courses
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality
Message the school
About this institute
World’s Leading Hospitality Business School
Founded in 1893 as Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, EHL Hospitality Business School is recognized as the best university of hospitality management in the world, and it boasts a 96% employment rate among recent graduates. EHL Hospitality Business School delivers Swiss-quality...
Want to know more about MBA in Hospitality? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!