Edmonds College offers two-year university transfer degrees, English as a Second Language (ESL), professional degree certificates and a Washington State High School diploma. Our beautiful park-like campus is located 30 minutes north of the innovative and bustling city of Seattle in a safe residential neighborhood, with living options in our two on-campus residence halls and a homestay program of over 400 local American families.
Edmonds provides free comprehensive support services such as tutoring, advising, and career exploration, all with supportive, caring faculty whose priority is to help students succeed in the United States. Edmonds recognizes the growth of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) careers, especially being in proximity to the home of Boeing and Microsoft, and maintains the standard of providing top-quality education through the opening of the new STEM Building in 2020. Upon completion of a transfer degree, you can transfer to your university of choice! Our graduates have transferred to nationally ranked universities all over Washington, the United States, and abroad!
Find out more about Edmonds College by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
|Hospitality and Tourism||Lynnwood|
Scholarships & funding
Edmonds offers scholarships to new international students as well as to currently enrolled students. We award over $60,000 in scholarships every year to international students.
- New Student College or High School Scholarship ($1,000)
- All new students will automatically receive a $500 tuition reduction through the 2022-2023 academic year! International students can receive this reduction for a maximum of two quarters.
For more information about scholarships, please contact the school or visit their website.
Why study at Edmonds College
At Edmonds College the opportunities are endless!
- High school completion program (finish your high school while earning university credits)
- University transfer degrees- start your bachelor’s degree at Edmonds College, then transfer to a university of your choice. Our graduates have transferred to nationally ranked universities all over Washington, the United States, and abroad!
- Gap year opportunities- study with us for 3, 6 or 9 months. We offer professional certificates that you can earn in 9 months or less.
- Earn a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science- these hands-on bachelor's degrees provide you with practical skills that prepare you for a job in Family Life Education, Manufacturing and Engineering Technology, Integrated Health Management, and in the fall of 2023, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Edmonds provides free comprehensive support services such as tutoring, advising, and career exploration, all with supportive, caring faculty whose priority is to help students succeed in the United States.
- State-of-the-art facilities- you will have access to the latest technology
- On-campus employment opportunities and upon graduation of a degree or certificate, you qualify for twelve-month employment opportunities in the USA
- We accept applications 4 times a year: January, March, June and September
Edmonds College is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Awards & Accreditations
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU)
Student services & facilities
Edmonds College facilities include:
- A brand new state of the art STEM building
- Art gallery
- Career Action Center providing support for internships and on-campus jobs
- Childcare Center
- Counseling and Wellness Center
- Digital forensics clean room
- Digital recording studio
- Dormitories and residence halls on campus
- Food and dining: cafeteria, espresso bars, and student-run restaurant, bakery, and food truck
- Multi-athletic complex: gym, outdoor field, and sport courts
- Performance theater
- Public bus transit center
- Service Learning and Community and Culture Center
- Triton Student Center with study space, bookstore, game room, and meeting space
- Tutoring at the Learning Support Center
Edmonds College is located in the beautiful state of Washington in the diverse city of Lynnwood - a stone's throw to Seattle. Our 50-acre campus, bordering the Lynnwood Golf Course, is centrally located and has its own bus transit center for convenient transportation to Seattle and the surrounding areas.
- 30 minutes north of Seattle
- 45 minutes north of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- 2 hours south of Vancouver, Canada
- 10 minutes to the Edmonds waterfront beaches and Alderwood Shopping Mall
- Walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies, and entertainment
Each year, Tritons take part in a variety of extracurricular activities that prepare them to lead and succeed! Our students are community focused, logging in more than 11,000 service hours every year, and our Triton athletic teams hold 66 championship titles. We hold more than 100 campus events each year and have 50 student clubs to choose from!
Students can choose to live in two of our modern on-campus residence halls Rainier Place and Triton Court. Edmonds also has a long-running Homestay program with American families conveniently located in proximity to the campus.
- All residence hall apartments are fully furnished
- Laundry room facilities available
- 24/7 security
- Resident Assistants support
- 40 years of Housing and Residence Life program experience
Average rating 5Based on 11 reviews.
Studying in the US is a great experience for me. I find there are more opportunities here in classes and activities. I also find that teachers at Edmonds College are very involved in preparing you for college.
Edmonds College helps prepare you for college in so many ways. We have access to the Learning Support Center, Writing Center, and we can visit advisor and teacher offices for help.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
I chose to study in Edmonds College because of the high school program that allows international students to complete high school within 2-3 quarters as well as take college level classes.