Master in Food Systems
The flagship Master in Food Systems is a unique opportunity to gain integrated knowledge of food systems while studying at six separate European academic institutions. Each institution provides distinctly different semester blocks, each focusing on a specific area of the food system. This programme targets an elite group of students across the EU to take a learning and experimental journey. As well as academic knowledge, students will undertake partner-mentored thesis work and non-academic activities offered by EIT Food's industrial partners.
For more information about this program, please contact the school directly.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Food Integrity of the Supply Chains: Applied and Advanced Systems for Food Control
- Functional Foods and Precision Nutrition
- Food System Management: Building Responsible, Consumer-Centric Organisations and Value Chains
- AgriFood Science and Engineering
- Personalised Nutrition and the Consumer
- Food Safety of the Whole Value Chain
- Functional Food Compounds from Natural Sources
- Public Health Nutrition and the Consumer
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships are available to cover the cost of participation fees.
About this institute
As a Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), EIT Food connects partners from leading businesses, universities, research centres and institutes across 13 countries in Europe and from the entire food value chain....
Be the first to write a review!