MSc in International Hospitality Management
The MSc in International Hospitality Management, a 16-month full-time double degree program, was created to help meet the recruitment needs of this evolving industry. You will benefit from the combined expertise of the world-renowned Institut Paul Bocuse school of hospitality management and gastronomy with the unique entrepreneurial approach of the leading European Business School EMYLON Business School. Delivered exclusively in English, the program provides you with a solid foundation in general management as well as specialist knowledge in new venture creation, lifestyle hospitality management, brand design and innovation management.
During the program you will study in Lyon, Paris and Shanghai, key locations to learn about the global hospitality industry.
Admission is based on the following elements:
- A Bologna compliant bachelor’s degree from a non – French Institution A minimum of an M1 (Bac +4) is required for those who are holding a degree from a French Institution
- Official Management Aptitude Test Score: GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE, CAT (optional)
- English Proficiency test (optional)
We remind you this program is fully delivered in English. Therefore, English full proficiency is required for you to be admitted, follow courses and efficiently interact with the other members of the cohort. For the Admission Process, your English level will be evaluated taking into consideration 3 different fundamentals:
- Examination of all written and redactional elements within the application file.
- The Video Interview - Potential Face to face or Skype interview, if the Admission Board requires it.
emlyon business school - Educating entrepreneurs for the world
emlyon business school, created in 1872, stands out among the few business schools worldwide awarded three international accreditations and is ranked in the top 100 for Global Employability by the Times Higher Education - University Rankings 2017. Choosing to study...
Want to know more about MSc in International Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!