Master in Tourism & Hospitality ManagementEU Business School Barcelona
Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
All available course dates
About this program
Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
An increasingly globalized world has led tourism to become the fastest growing industry in business today. Modern companies require academically qualified, visionary leaders with an entrepreneurial mindset to create new business models and understand changes in technology and consumer trends. Focusing on the development of executive skills and strategic aptitudes, this program explores the theories, practices and frameworks that make up the tourism and hospitality fields, while developing understanding of international and intercultural management needs.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations of Business Management
- Environments of Tourism
- Finance Management
- Tourism Marketing
- Seminar: Sustainable Tourism: Policies & Ethics
- The Tourism Industry
- Cross-Cultural Team Management
- Operations Management
- Digital Tourism: Marketing Strategies & Online Commercialization
- Seminar: Marketing & Communication Skills
- Hospitality Management
- Entrepreneurship, Change Management & Leadership
- Innovation in the Tourism Industry
- Information Technologies in Tourism
- Seminar: Applied Cases in Tourism
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)
Tution fee per term: € 4,600
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
In addition to industry-specific modules, this program focuses on development strategies and management styles geared towards creating leaders in the industry who can also apply the same skills to the wider commercial market. Students will:
- Investigate the impact of tourism planning and development on economic, sociocultural and physical environments.
- Have a systematic understanding of the hospitality and tourism service sector organizations, their external contexts and how they are managed.
- Critically evaluate the core business disciplines and methods at work in hospitality and tourism service sectors, and be able to apply these in practical contexts.
- Explore issues that concern host-visitor relationships.
The EU Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management provides students with in-depth knowledge of this fast-growing sector. Graduates of this degree may be interested in the following career options.
- Entertainment Manager
- Commercial Director of a Hotel
- Public Relations Manager
- Tour Manager
Message the school
About this institute
Welcome to EU Business School
The EU Group (EU) is a network of professionally-accredited, multicultural, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We have campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich well as our Digital campus. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also...
Why study at EU Business School Barcelona
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
EU Business School Barcelona
Fax Fax +34 93 201 79 35
Want to know more about Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!