Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
The school offers various programs at foundation, bachelor’s (BBA/BA/BSc), master’s (MSc/MBA) and doctoral (DBA) levels, in majors such as Business Administration; Communication & Public Relations; Leisure & Tourism Management; Business Finance; Sports Management; International Relations; International Business; Entrepreneurship; and E-Business.
EU has a global network of campuses, and encourages students to participate in exchange opportunities within the EU Group in Barcelona and Munich, and with partner institutions in U.S.A., China, U.K., Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, Mexico, Brazil, Kazakhstan, Canada and Russia, among others.
EU continuously explores affiliation opportunities with world-class universities. These give students at both undergraduate and graduate levels the chance to earn state-recognized degrees from London Metropolitan University, in addition to their EU degrees. Partnerships with Shinawatra University in Bangkok, Pace University in New York, the University of California, Riverside, and Fisher College, among others, offer students the chance to study a further qualification in diverse and enriching environments.
All courses are taught by highly qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields. The faculty works with students on an individual basis to create a cooperative and caring learning environment in which human values flourish.
The Career Services Department helps students to build contacts while looking for internships and job opportunities and the Alumni Association provides them with an extensive network of contacts worldwide upon graduation.
Geneva is the center of international diplomacy, playing host to the United Nations, the World Trade Organization and the World Health Organization. It is a major financial center of Europe as well as the home of the head offices of Hewlett Packard, Procter & Gamble, Thomson, Reuters (Europe) and Caterpillar.
Find out more about EU Business School Geneva by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
|BA - Leisure & Tourism||Geneva|
|Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management||Geneva|
|MBA - Leisure & Tourism||Geneva|
Why study at EU Business School Geneva
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
EU Business School Geneva is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Awards & Accreditations
The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Awarded four stars for excellence in business education
The International Accreditation Council for Business Education
EU's Online MBA ranked 11th in the world
QS Top MBA
CEEMAN International Quality Accreditation
EU's MBA is recognized as number 30 in the world
Student services & facilities
- The Career Services Department (CSD) at EU Business School offers advice to students on a one-to-one basis and in group sessions to enhance their career prospects and ensure their job search is successful.
- EU's Student Services Department provides students with all the practical information and support they need when beginning their studies with us. We're here to help you discover the city, settle into classes, meet new people and fully enjoy all that EU Business School has to offer.
- Orientation day: EU hosts program-specific orientation days for new students, which gives them a chance to interact with their classmates as well learn about grading systems, academic processes and forthcoming events. We also host special activities such as walking tours, which gives our students a chance to explore their new cities.
- Services on Campus: There are several facilities available to students on campus including printers, WIFI access and a computer lab to ensure students have all the necessary tools to succeed at EU Business School.
- Personal Counseling : The student services staff have extensive experience, patience and empathy and are also available to assist students with personal matters. If you need further help, staff members can also arrange for you to see a professional counselor.
where technology, culture and business meet on the Mediterranean
- A creative business community of 1,400+ startups
- A top destination for international conferences like the Mobile World Congress
Geneva and Montreux
business and diplomacy at the foot of the Swiss Alps
- Home to more than 140 multinational business headquarters
- Headquarters of over 300 NGOs and 200 diplomatic missions
A cultural and business hub at the heart of Europe
- A major German economic powerhouse
- Home to headquarters of German multinationals like BMW, Siemens and Allianz
EU Business School’s international community of students will immediately make you feel at home in Geneva. From welcome drinks to social and sporting activities arranged throughout the year, there is never a dull moment on the EU Geneva campus.
Located on the shore of Lake Geneva, the city is an international center of culture, creativity and business. Numerous international organizations and businesses, including the World Economic Forum and J.P. Morgan, call Geneva home, making it the perfect place to live and learn. This cosmopolitan city is filled with modernist sculpture, historic architecture, museums, theatres and art galleries, and is known as Switzerland’s culinary capital. It’s also a haven for sports lovers eager to try mountaineering, trekking, horse riding and so much more. Conveniently just one hour by plane from many European cities, it’s also the perfect place from which to explore.
EU Geneva’s Student Affairs Officer provides comprehensive advice and support for students seeking accommodation.
EU Business School Geneva
Fax + 41 22 779 26 73
Want to know more about a program? Choose a program from the list and fill out the form, including any questions you have. This information will be sent directly to the school, and a representative will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!