MBA in Leisure & TourismEU Business School Geneva
MBA in Leisure & Tourism
All available course dates
About this program
MBA in Leisure & Tourism
Tourism is the fastest-growing industry in today’s business world and companies continue to require academically qualified managers to afford them an insight into the industry. This specialization explores the theories, practices and business models that make up the tourism and leisure field. Focusing on the development of executive skills, strategic aptitudes and creative thinking, this program will deliver the key competencies required in the industry while developing understanding of international and intercultural management needs.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future I
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics for Managers
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Management Information Systems
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future II
- Business Strategy Simulation
- International Tourism Management
- Strategic Tourism Marketing
- Environments of Tourism
- Culture & Cross-Cultural Management in Tourism
- Digital Business in Tourism
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: CHF 13,250 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: CHF 6,625 per term
Credits: 90 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
In addition to industry-specific modules, the program focuses on development strategies and management styles specifically geared toward creating leaders in the industry who can also apply the same skills to the wider commercial market. Students will:
- Investigate the impact of tourism planning and development on economic, sociocultural and physical environments.
- Look at business from the point of view of both the consumer and the service provider.
- Explore issues that concern host-visitor relationships.
- Study the major processes within marketing through case studies and class discussion.
The MBA with a major in leisure & tourism management provides students with knowledge of business as well as a skillset in leisure and tourism. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- Event Planner
- Wellbeing Manager
- Hospitality Financial Manager
- Regional Manager
Message the school
About this institute
Study abroad at EU Business School in Geneva
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school that is a member of the EU Group. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting...
Why study at EU Business School Geneva
- International: Our student body comprises more than 100 nationalities, with 98% of students speaking two or more languages.
- Small class sizes: Greater interaction between students and faculty guarantees heightened academic achievement.
- Experiential learning: The case study method and a pragmatic approach are two of our most effective tools.
- Outstanding faculty: Our team is composed of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
- Ranked among the best: Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Building a business personality: We are committed to encouraging students to build the most valuable brand they can market: themselves.
Want to know more about MBA in Leisure & Tourism? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!