Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen ManagementUniversity College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar
About this program
Master your skills in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management at EUHT StPOL Barcelona!
Only the best restaurants around the world are awarded with the prestigious stars every year by the Michelin Guide. We are proud that ****7**** belong to our 5 great chefs trained with us, our ALUMNI.
The program aims to provide you with the skills and techniques for an exciting career as the head of a kitchen, kitchen executive manager, gastronomic adviser, or events executive manager.
A series of Master Classes will be given by outstanding professionals working as guest chefs as Ferran Adrià, Joan Roca, Xavier Pellicer, Jordi Cruz, Mauro Colagreco, up to around 7 chefs in possession of Michelin Stars***
- University graduates or technical graduates in culinary arts, gastronomy or similar
- Graduates from technical cooking courses lasting a minimum of 2 years full time
- Cooking professionals with sufficient proven experience according to EUHT StPOL
- Business English Level
- Personal online interview with the Head of the Admissions Department
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The program is divided in 5 main modules:
- Kitchen Management and Administration
- Culinary Products and Techniques
- Innovation and Creativity in Cooking
- Cooking for Events
- Pastry and Baking for Restaurants
Duration: 8 months classes + 3 to 6 months industry internship in TOP restaurants
Schedule: Monday to Friday - Full time
Language: 100% English Edition and 100% Spanish Edition
Scholarships & funding
Scholarships available UP TO 30% off tuition fee. For more info contact EUHT StPOL Admissions Department.
Get in touch with EUHT StPOL Barcelona to find out more about tuition fees and cost of living in Spain.
After studying 5 modules all students will obtain Master’s Diploma in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management by EUHT StPOL
+ Master’s Diploma in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management by Universitat de Girona (students who are graduated in an official university degree)
Message the school
About this institute
Sant Pol Hospitality School - EUHT StPOL Barcelona
The Sant Pol Hospitality School (EUHT StPOL) was founded in 1966 and has been a pioneer among hospitality schools in Europe by introducing its own HOTEL SCHOOL which hosts real guests. EUHT StPOL’s educational philosophy is based on "Learning by doing". Our...
Why study at University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar
Why study at EUHT StPOL?
- Pioneer in Europe by offering a hotel school as training facility run by students under the supervision of our experienced professors.
- From the very beginning of your studies, EUHT StPOL works on developing a personalized career plan for each of you.
- HSD member and its extensive network, provide the school preference and direct contact with more than 400 luxury hotels chains around the world.
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Great school to learn and grow as a culinary student. The food culture and people are the best! Would really recommend going to EUHT ST. Pol.
Every detail acquired counts. After more than 10 years since my time in Sant Pol, even now as a kitchen manager I still make use of many of the things I learned at the school
University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar
Mobile +34 635 594 464
Want to know more about Master in Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
It was really good experience learning at santpol chef Mauro special mention being our chef instructor he made sure we all got trained well under him . And school has put really a good effort on giving new experience and freedom for the students .