Master in Hospitality ManagementUniversity College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar
Master in Hospitality Management
All available course dates
About this program
Study our Master in Hospitality Management (MHM) in EUHT StPOL
The program aims to provide you with the skills and techniques required to become a successful hospitality leader. With a global network of over 6.000 alumni, you will benefit from lifelong support in the strong community of graduates.
Our MHM is entirely taught in English. It is ideal not only for career changers who wish to break into the hospitality industry but also for career climbers who are already in the field and wish to fast-track their professional careers.
Two concentrations to be chosen during the second semester:
- Hotel Management
- Food & Beverage and Restaurant Management
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Business English Level
- Personal online interview with the Head of the Admissions Department
- Passionate profile with a deep sense of social responsability and interest in the hospitality sector
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Food & Beverage Service Operations.
- Food Preparation Operations.
- Introduction to Wine Knowledge.
- Communication and Public Speaking.
- Hospitality and Tourism Economics.
- Managerial Accounting and Finance.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Methods.
- Strategic Management in Hospitality.
- Total Quality Management and Sustainable Development.
- Trends in Hospitality.
- Hospitality Human Resources Management.
- Personnel Development and Corporate Organization.
- Hospitality Strategic Marketing.
- Revenue and Yield Marketing Management.
Duration: 8 months classes + 3 to 6 months industry professional internship guaranteed and provided by EUHT StPOL
Schedule: Monday to Friday - Full time
Get in touch with EUHT StPOL Barcelona to find out more about tuition fees and cost of living in Spain.
- ON CAMPUS €16.850
- BLENDED €11.275
- ONLINE €8.900
Our MHM is a professional master’s degree with qualification from EUHT StPOL and Universitat of Girona:
- University Master’s Diploma in Hospitality Management by Universitat of Girona and by University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts
- Official Master’s Degree in Tourism Management and Planning - Concentration in Hospitality Management by Universitat of Girona and by the University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts
At EUHT StPOL Barcelona, we guarantee our students personalized industry internships at the most important hotel chains and prestigious restaurants of the world.
Message the school
About this institute
Sant Pol Hospitality School - EUHT StPOL Barcelona
The Sant Pol Hospitality School (EUHT StPOL) was founded in 1966 and has been a pioneer among hospitality schools in Europe by introducing its own HOTEL SCHOOL which hosts real guests. EUHT StPOL’s educational philosophy is based on "Learning by doing". Our...
Why study at University College of Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts of Sant Pol de Mar
Why study at EUHT StPOL?
- Pioneer in Europe by offering a hotel school as training facility run by students under the supervision of our experienced professors.
- From the very beginning of your studies, EUHT StPOL works on developing a personalized career plan for each of you.
- HSD member and its extensive network, provide the school preference and direct contact with more than 400 luxury hotels chains around the world.
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews.
The school creates the ideal setting to train and prepare for a professional career
Studying in Sant Pol has provided me with so much, both on a personal and professional level. On a professional level, students know how to do the job and have knowledge of all aspects, while on a personal level, I believe you learn many things, culture as well as coexistence and emotional intelligence.
My dream had always been to dedicate myself to the hotel industry and in Sant Pol I was able to make it come true, thanks to teachers, classmates, and quickcareer progress after leaving the school. Everything has been perfect. Mr Hernández and Mr Serra were of great assistance in helping me achieve objectives along with the networking made avail...
Want to know more about Master in Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.