Master’s Degree in Business Tourism and Events Management
This Master aims to provide the necessary training for professionals in organising and managing events, meetings and congresses, with a particular focus on business tourism and the MICE sector (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions).
This Master's Degree is suitable for:
- Professionals who wish to enter the MICE sector and the corporate events industry.
- Graduate and diploma holders who wish to expand their knowledge in business tourism and events management.
- Professionals who wish to create and manage their own events company.
- Events - Acquire the knowledge and skills required to plan, organize, and manage events, exhibitions and conferences.
- 100% Hands-On Training - Apply the knowledge acquired in the events and business tourism sector.
- Trends - Learn about the latest tendencies in business tourism and know how to manage and implement them.
- Global Vision - Develop management and leadership skills necessary to organize any type of professional event.
- Official University Degree
- If the official Degree is not from Spain, it will be necessary to translate and legalize it
- In case of not having an official Degree, a document of the last official studies must be presented
- Copy of your Passport / DNI (ID)
- Motivation letter
- Current curriculum vitae (with photo)
Euroaula Tourism School Barcelona
Established in 1987, EUROAULA, University School of Tourism, specializes in providing training in the Travel & Tourism industry. Since 1997, it has been affiliated to the University of Girona (UdG), with the recognised Bachelor’s degree in Tourism. In addition, it...
Want to know more about Master in Business Tourism & Events Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.