Cuisine Certification Course (In Campus)
‘Les Ateliers Ferrières’ benefits from the knowledge and the facilities of "Ferrières, the School of French Excellence" and provides beginners and professionals with fundamental competencies needed to become a top-level food artisan. French and international learners are introduced to comprehensive technical skills aiming at expanding their horizons and deepening their knowledge.
- Up-to-date CV
- Motivation letter
- Copy of your valid passport
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Duration: 7 months in Ferrieres' on-site units
Objective: Introduction to French Cuisine
- Culinary terms and definitions
- Use of professional knifes
- Cutting and shaping
- Setting up and mise en plae
- Basic techniques of French Cuisine
- Producing stocks sauces, fillings and doughs
- Learning of different cooking methods
- Origin of products and their influence on regional cuisine
- Improving technical skills in the kitchen
- Introduction to various combinations of flavours, colours and textures
- Precision and efficiency in the kitchen (practical training in an industry-like environement)
- Developing personal creativity (how to personalise a recipe)
15 000€ - including admission fees, knife kit and uniform
About this institute
Ferrières, the School of French Excellence
With the aim of becoming the preferred school for Hospitality, Gastronomy and Luxury professionals, Ferrières is taking higher education to a whole new level, providing students with a unique educational experience. It teaches the expertise, «Savoir être» and luxury codes...
Want to know more about Cuisine Certification Course (In Campus)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!