About this program
At Ferrières, we firmly believe that success lies in an educational programme combining theory and practice providing a large scope for self-fulfilment.
After Ferrières IBBA or when admitting external students, MSc Ferrières aims to prepare future professionals to operate successfully in senior positions and when undertaking entrepreneurial ventures in the fields of international Hospitality, Gastronomy, Events and Luxury Management.
- Have a Bachelor, a College degree or an international equivalent (180 ECTS)
- Application file to be completed online
- Interviews at Ferrieres:
Assessment of social and behavioural skills (motivation, potency, adaptability, determination), intellectual and interpersonal potential (analytical skills, foreign language proficiency)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
18 to 24 months
MSc Ferrières Admitting External Students
- Students who already hold a Bachelor degree, an undergraduate degree or a degree equivalent to 180 ECTS credits, follow a 3-semester course at Ferrières when joining the MSc programme.
- For external applicants with no previous experience in hospitality, an internship semester in Barcelona, prior to the MSc course, is mandatory.
- All courses are taught in English and are elaborated together with our corporate and distinguished Grande Ecole business school partners.
5th Year – Semester 9 & 10
MSc Ferrières after Ferrières IBBA
- At Ferrieres, we firmly believe that success lies in an educational programme combining theory and practice and providing a large scope for self-fulfillment.
- MSc Ferrières, accessible for Ferrieres IBBA students or for external students, prepares future professionals to successfully operate in senior positions and to properly undertake entrepreneurial ventures in the fields of international hospitality, gastronomy, events and luxury management.
- Semesters 9 and 10 are dedicated to tutored projects as part of Ferrieres’ research center. Students are paid for their tutored work by theHospitality Lab.
- The concentrations in semesters 9 and 10 (double degree options with either Skema Business School, Grenoble Ecole de Management, or Ecole 89):
- Luxury Hospitality Management
- Events Design & Management
- Food Service Management
- Wine Marketing & Management
- Revenue & Distribution Management
- Hospitality Talent Management
- Management Hôtelier & Stratégie Digitale (in French)
9 200€ per semester
Message the school
About this institute
Ferrières, the School of French Excellence
With the aim of becoming the preferred school for Hospitality, Gastronomy and Luxury professionals, Ferrières is taking higher education to a whole new level, providing students with a unique educational experience. It teaches the expertise, «Savoir être» and luxury codes...
Want to know more about MSc Ferrières (In Campus)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!