The Bachelor of Tourism and Events is an industry-focused degree that prepares you for employment in a variety of positions in a highly dynamic and diverse international industry.Potential occupations include:
- tourism development and planning officer
- wildlife/ecotourism manager
- festivals and events coordinator
- tourism marketing manager
- tourism policy and project manager.
- tour companies
- museums and heritage sites
- event management consultancies
- art galleries and exhibition centres
- festival organisations.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
Welcome to find your education at Flinders University in Adelaide!
Flinders University is an outward-looking and culturally-inclusive university that meets exacting national and international standards in both teaching and research. The University has a broad range of international links and partnerships that enable students and staff to participate in global...
Be the first to write a review!