French & Cuisine in Bordeaux
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners’ goals and levels in French.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
French lessons - 20 lessons per week (15 hours)
Tuesday to Friday, 8.45 am to 12.45 pm
- Development of all 4 main language skills (speaking, reading, writing and listening) and focus on oral
- Qualified, experienced, native teachers
- International classes of 8 to 12 students maximum
- Students are placed in classes according to the results of an initial level evaluation
Cooking lessons - 2 sessions per week (6 hours)
2 cooking afternoon sessions of 3 hours, 3 pm to 6 pm
A chef - Aude Bertaux - welcomes you in her cooking workshop to prepare a complete menu that you will then savour afterwards. Aude studied and qualified in the hotel and catering business at the Strasbourg catering school and used to work for Flo Prestige, Dalloyau, a gastronomic restaurant in Africa.
You will take home the recipes of the dishes you have cooked in order to prepare them again easily.
Whatever your cooking skills are, classes will be easy enough.
About this institute
France Langue, 41 years of experience teaching French as a foreign language! Each year the France Langue teams welcome over 8000 students from around the world (more than 100 different nationalities). Our schools are set in fantastic locations. France Langue...
Be the first to write a review!