French & Gastronomy in Paris
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners’ goals and levels in French.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- 20 general French lessons/week
- 4 hours of gastronomy workshops* (cooking and/or baking) over 2 sessions: possibility to choose 2 cooking workshops or 2 baking workshops or 1 cooking workshop and 1 baking workshop.
The sooner you book the better, you will have a wider choice of workshops and we will be able to accommodate specific requests: French or world cuisine, allergies, dietary requirements, etc.
About this institute
France Langue, 41 years of experience teaching French as a foreign language! Each year the France Langue teams welcome over 8000 students from around the world (more than 100 different nationalities). Our schools are set in fantastic locations. France Langue...
Be the first to write a review!