French & WineFrance Langue
About this program
French & Wine
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners’ goals and levels in French.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- 20 French lessons per week (15 hours), Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 12.45 pm
- 2 wine workshops + 3 excursions to visit Castles in the wine country.
Discover the many aspects of the Bordeaux wine world :
- History, trade and development, soils and specificities of each wine (red and white)
- The extreme originality of the production of Bordeaux wines, which is called “assemblage” (blending): become a winemaker for a day and make your own wine
- The secrets of wine making: how raisin turns into wine
- The “Art of Wine Tasting”: 3 steps to read the label on a wine bottle
About this institute
France Langue is actively involved in all bodies and major international events concerning French as a Foreign Language. Find more about our accreditationshere! Our schools in Metropolitan France have been awarded the « Qualité Français Langue Etrangère» label for the...
51 Rue Saint Didier
Be the first to write a review!