French & Wine
- Development of all 4 main language skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening and focus on oral communication
- Improve vocabulary and core grammar skills
- Develop knowledge of French culture and civilization
- Speak and write with fluency and accuracy in every day situation, for professional and/or academic purposes according to the learners’ goals and levels in French.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- 20 French lessons per week (15 hours), Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 12.45 pm
- 2 wine workshops + 3 excursions to visit Castles in the wine country.
Discover the many aspects of the Bordeaux wine world :
- History, trade and development, soils and specificities of each wine (red and white)
- The extreme originality of the production of Bordeaux wines, which is called “assemblage” (blending): become a winemaker for a day and make your own wine
- The secrets of wine making: how raisin turns into wine
- The “Art of Wine Tasting”: 3 steps to read the label on a wine bottle
About this institute
France Langue, 41 years of experience teaching French as a foreign language! Each year the France Langue teams welcome over 8000 students from around the world (more than 100 different nationalities). Our schools are set in fantastic locations. France Langue...
Be the first to write a review!