Master's Degree from CEU Cardenal Herrera University and Gasma
The Master's Degree in gastronomy offers students the chance to learn from the best experts in food product, as well as renowned professionals in areas like R&D+i applied to Gastronomy or culinary management. Through the direct contact with the best professionals and Cardenal Herrera University and Gasma's pioneering methodology students will gain practical knowledge and experience and will be prepared to take on the needs of the culinary sector.
The program allows students to fully develop their professional profiles through working with renowned cheffs, facing real business situations and learning about real success stories. Students will also learn about the different factors that make up gastronomy and will acquire the experimental knowledge that goes beyond the classroom.
The Master's Degree program is intended for students and professionals with enterpreneurial attitude. This training will be a qualitative leap in their professional careers.
Suitable applicants include:
- Cooking and Catering Intermediate and Advanced Vocational Training Students.
- Graduates in Gastronomy.
- Graduates in Tourism and Hotel Management, with special mentions in Gastronomy or Catering.
- Professionals in the culinary field who want to take their career to the next level.
The Master's Degree shall be paid as follows:
- Registration Fee. 150 € * refundable in the event of non admission) Place Reservation.
- 3.940 € First payment. * within the next 48 hours after admission confirmation.
- 2.880 € Second payment. * within 45 days after Master's starting date.
- 2.880 € * within 90 days after Master's starting date.
- Total 9.850 €
- * only international students - 600 €
- All didactic material and raw material used during the program.
- Gasma uniform.
- External Experiences to complement training.
- Outside the class experiences by our Advisory Board.
- Guidance and Counseling to our Students in their employability and job placements.
Upon completion of this program students will receive a Master's Degree from CEU-UCH University in Gastronomy and Culinary Management. This Master's Degree teaches the necessary skills for students to advance professionally in their career by immersing them in gastronomy from day one. The program implements Master classes, practical workshops and learning tours to help students learn how to come up with innovative and profitable culinary ideas in patisserie, bakery and traditional cuisine.
The program has a duration of 5 months and is complemented by 530 external practice hours, in some of the best restaurants from our Culinary Team.
This Master's Degree offers a qualitative leap in student's professional careers.
Gasma Gastronomy & Culinary Management Campus - Spain
The Gasma Gastronomy & Culinary Management Campus is a University research, training and innovation campus that strives to develop the Mediterranean gastronomy sector. Gasma is known for having an international mission and the desire to produce a culinary ecosystem that...
Want to know more about Master's Degree from CEU-UCH University? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!