Customer Service Certificate in HospitalityHighline College
About this program
Customer Service Certificate in Hospitality
This is a Certificate in Customer Service. Individuals completing this selection of coursework will be effectively trained in front-line customer service operations, supervisory skills related to customer service, and management components of customer service.
This certificate is designed for students interested in working in customer service operations, supervisory roles, or management in various areas of business including retail management, hospitality, international and global relations, and more. Credits earned during the tenure of this certificate can be used toward further degrees.
- This information does not substitute for meeting with a faculty adviser.
- Students must achieve a cumulative 2.0 GPA and a minimum 2.0 GPA in each core course to attain a certificate or AAS.
- Not all classes are offered every quarter, at night, online, or on the weekends.
- This program offers flexible registration and open-entry enrollment.
- Coursework is highly interactive and can include field-based internships.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the college website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Professional-Technical Core Courses
- Customer Service Operations
- Managing Customer Service
- Global Excellence in Customer Service
Please check the program webpage for more information about its courses.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the college website for more information.
Please visit the college website for more information about tuition fees
Learners completing this course will comprehend the following:
- Providing customer service in face-to-face interactions
- Successful teamwork and collaboration in customer service environments
- Cash and credit card handling including PCI compliance
- POS and PMS computer softwares that function as extensions of front-line customer service situations
- Strategic planning including mission, vision, values, goal-setting
- Employee motivation and power dynamics
- Management functions and mentorship
- Collaboration, communication, listening, and feedback
- Conflict management
- Building loyalty trust with employees and customers and
- Sustainability in business environments.
About this institute
Highline College prides itself as being the 5th most diverse college in the entire USA. It is located in the breathtaking Pacific Northwest, which is home to renowned national parks, a stunning coastline and peninsula, a rainforest, the North Cascade...
Why study at Highline College
- Award-winning college (ranked in the top 150 community colleges in the USA in 2021)
- Individual advising to help you meet your goals
- New on campus student housing
- University Transfer Pathways with many four-year university partners
- Over 120 programs, certificates and degrees and still growing
- U.S. high school diploma awarded after completing a 2-year degree with no additional requirements.
- Active student life with many activities, programming, communities and leadership opportunities
- Beautiful location just next to Seattle and the Puget Sound waterway
- Internship &, scholarships opportunities
- Unique OPT, CPT and internship opportunities
Be the first to write a review!