Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA in Tourism or Management)
The bachelor's program in Business Administration at Ilia State University is designed for international students who get degree to compete for the jobs of today and tomorrow by building a comprehensive base of knowledge. This major prepares professionals for a variety of positions in for-profit, nonprofit, and public-sector organizations globally.
Why choose the Business Administration Bachelor Program at Ilia State University?
- Ilia State University School of Business is No 1 study destination of Georgian freshmen since 2015
- Internship possibilities in various public entities and private enterprises
- Graduates are familiar with main theories and concepts, as well as modern management approaches and practical aspects of management to solve the problems of the 21stcentury
- Ilia State University offers modern facilities, excellent library and vibrant student life
- Our students have an opportunity to spend exchange semester in more than 30 European universities within Erasmus + program.
High school certificate or equivalent, English language certificate (equivalent to B2 level), Interview.
Step 1: Submit the online application
Step 2: Wait for the confirmation and pay the application fee
Step 3: Schedule the interview
Step 4: Wait for the preliminary approval from the respective school and letter on vacant places issued by the Rector
Step 5: Start translation, notarization, certification of the documents, payment of the service fee at the National Centre for Educational Quality Enhancement and submission of the documents for the recognition and enrollment purposes which takes up to 3 weeks
Step 6: Wait for the contract and pay the tuition fee within 5 calendar days
Step 7: Receive the enrollment and invitation letters
Step 8: Check the visa requirements. If necessary, apply for long-term visa (Immigration, type D)
Step 9: Plan your arrival, prepare documents and share the travel details with the Office of Foreign Relations.
All applicants will receive the necessary information and guidance during all stages of application procedure by the Office of Foreign Relations.
Tuition fees are $3,000 per year or ლ7,800 (Georgian Lari)
Ilia State University (ISU), located in Tbilisi, Georgia, is a flagship public research and comprehensive higher education institution in Georgia, South Caucasus, focusing on scientific advancement and transferring top notch knowledge to facilitate societal development. ISU was established in 2006...
Want to know more about Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA in Tourism or Management)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!