Bachelor in International Culinary Arts Management
The Bachelor in International Culinary Arts Management will prepare you for a career as a high-level, creative and innovative manager working in the kitchen, patisserie and culinary events sectors.
The course is also available in French or 100% English
French baccalaureate or international equivalent
Good English level (B2 level)
Selection: tests (5 different computer-based exams) and individual interview
Two stard dates each year
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Culinary and patisserie techniques
- Product knowledge
- Managing a restaurant business
- Human resources & interpersonal communication
- Individual supervision of your career project
- Nutrition and dietetics
- Advanced culinary techniques
- Food and menu design
- Team management
- Controlling and financial analysis
3rd year - Choose a specialisation:
- Gastronomic cuisine
- International cuisine
- Japanese cuisine and culture
- Nutition, Health & Pleasure
- Reception Event Planning
- Culinary Resort Manager by Club Med
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please visit our website.
For more information about tuition, please visit our website.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be awarded a Bachelor in International Culinary Arts Management, registered and approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Innovation and Industry.
About this institute
Institut Paul Bocuse
Inspired by the visionary leadership of our two iconic founders –Paul Bocuse and Gérard Pélisson– Institut Paul Bocuse has developed into a renowned International School of Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Food Service Management. Institut Paul Bocuse trains more than 1,200...
Why study at Institut Paul Bocuse
- A unique approach to learning with a real-world environment includes 6 training restaurants, a 5-stars school hotel and an apartment hotel
- Students work alongside an exceptional and multiskilled international team
- Tailor-made programme with a team of Talent Managers
- A rich and varied campus life
- Recognised qualifications
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Want to know more about Bachelor in International Culinary Arts Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.