Bachelor in International Hospitality ManagementInstitut Paul Bocuse
Bachelor in International Hospitality Management
The Bachelor in International Hospitality Management trains future experts for success in the hospitality, tourism and luxury sectors. The course has been ranked n°1 by Eduniversal since 2009.
The course is also available in French / English or 100% English
French baccalaureate or international equivalent
Good English level (B2 level)
- Management of accommodation and organizations
- Wine and spirits management
- Services marketing
- Human resources & interpersonal communication
- Understanding the tourism and hotel market
- Concept design
- Management communication skills
- Internal operations management
- Project development and management
- Revenue management and e-distribution
- Architecture, ambiance and design
- Hospitality business models
Year 4 - specialisations:
- Luxury Hospitality Management
- Lifestyle Hospitality Management
- Maximizing Profit in the Electronic Marketplace
- International Wine & Beverage Management
- The Hospitality Entrepreneur
- Strategic Meetings & Events Management
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships, please refer to the Institut Paul Bocuse website.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be awarded a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management and the Professional Certificate in International Hotel and Restaurant Management registered with the National Repertoire of Professional Certifications (RNCP) at level II (Bachelor).
You will also receive a vocational university degree (license professionnelle) awarded in Year 3 through our exclusive partnership with IAE Lyon School of Management.
Institut Paul Bocuse
Inspired by the visionary leadership of our two iconic founders –Paul Bocuse and Gérard Pélisson– Institut Paul Bocuse has developed into a renowned International School of Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Food Service Management. Institut Paul Bocuse trains more than 1,000...
Want to know more about Bachelor in International Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.