The Bachelor of Event Management programme prepares students for a successful career within event management by giving them a well-rounded and multi-disciplinary qualification relevant to today's event industry and a thorough understanding of key concepts and theories in event management combined with practical skills in key areas such as event conception and implementation, risk management, client service and venue and project management. The course also offers nine months of paid industry training in event management.
Event management opens the door to travel and international career opportunities and ICMS graduates are sought after event, venue, exhibition and sponsorship managers. You'll find previous graduates working in marketing, advertising, PR and many other roles where fast thinking and a sound knowledge-base are prerequisites in the industry.
With a Bachelor of Event Management degree from ICMS the internationally recognised skills gained open doors to job opportunities in areas such as:
- Event management and production;
- Venue management;
- Exhibition management;
- Sponsorship management;
- Merchandise management;
- Banquet/event coordination;
- Security and risk management;
- Entertainment management; and
- Theme consultation
Degree & diploma
ICMS Event Management programs provide graduates with:
- "Work ready" skills and attitudes developed through the combination of comprehensive on-campus study and nine months of paid industry training in event management;
- An excellent graduate employment record and extensive links to the event industry;
- A distinct edge through a well-rounded and multi-disciplinary qualification relevant to today's event industry; and
- A thorough understanding of key concepts and theories in event management combined with practical skills in key areas such as event conception and implementation, risk management, client service and venue and project management
Tuition & fees
A full list of fees for both International and Domestic students are available on the ICMS website.
International College of Management, Sydney
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) was established in 1996, as the International College of Tourism and Hospitality Management (ICTHM). When the first intake began, the school had 18 staff members and 62 students. Today ICMS takes in more...
Location & accommodation
The ICMS campus is located in the Sydney suburb of Manly. Manly and the surrounding northern beaches represent some of the most desirable neighbourhoods in Sydney. This is truly a spectacular position; to the north, there are views of the Pacific Ocean stretching to the New South Wales Central Coast. Southwards, the College has amazing views of Sydney Harbour, which is considered to be the...
Contact information for International College of Management, Sydney
Want to find out more about this program? Fill in your details below and receive the brochure.
Be the first to write a review!