International Graduate Center
The International Graduate Center (IGC) was founded by HSB Hochschule Bremen - City University of Applied Sciences as an interdisciplinary graduate school for management and leadership. For applicants with a first university degree, IGC offers MBA and Master's degrees in the area of international and European business and management. IGC guarantees a postgraduate education that satisfies both academic and job requirements in equal measure. IGC is one of the largest providers of continuing education on master‘s level in Germany.
Why study at IGC?
- IGC is part of HSB Hochschule Bremen - City University of Applied Sciences, a public German university with over 200 years of tradition.
- With students from currently more than 40 nations on our campus, IGC stands for lived internationality.
- Bremen is as a lively student city, rich in tradition and history, dedicated to future-oriented science and research, as well as industry, trade and cultural diversity.
- Study and stay – after graduation you can apply for a “job seeker visa” that enables you to start your career in Germany and Europe.
- The International Student Assistance team (ISA) will be happy to support you from the very beginning in matters such as enrollment, city registration and finding accommodation.
- The International MBA (dual degree) is an EFMD accredited program.
Find out more about International Graduate Center - Hochschule Bremen by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
Why study at International Graduate Center - Hochschule Bremen
- IGC guarantees a postgraduate education that meets both academic and professional requirements, with a focus on business, management and leadership.
- Individual support and the personal exchange in small groups with a maximum of 25 students from diverse cultures enrich the learning process.
- As part of a German state university, IGC students benefit from high-quality studies with practical relevance and a large network of partner universities.
International Graduate Center - Hochschule Bremen is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Student services & facilities
Living and studying in another country is both exciting and challenging. At the same time, it means a lot of organizational and administrative work. Right from the start, Christian Frank and his team from International Student Assistance (ISA) support you in finding accommodation, advise you on visa applications, health insurance, and much more. We get you started in Bremen!
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!