Discover IPAG Business School
IPAG Business School is a prestigious business school located in France. With two campuses, in the heart of Paris and Nice, IPAG’s graduates are highly sought after by companies worldwide.
The school benefits from an international network of 135 partner universities in over 35 different countries as well as a social network of over 11,500 Alumni who many of, have achieved great success in managerial positions.
IPAG is member of the CCIS – the Consortium of American Universities and also a member of AACSB, which is the American Association of Business Schools, as well as the EFMD (European Business School network).
Why choosing IPAG Business School?
- A state-recognised school: As an not profit institution, we are EESPIG-accredited. This accreditation ensures that our programmes adhere to the priorities of Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
- A cutting-edge Research: Our institution is grounded in top-tier research. Since 2017, we have been the 3rd ranked French Business School for research in economics and finance according to the Shanghai rankings.
- Personalized support: IPAG is a school on a human scale. Our instructional and administrative teams are attentive to students' needs and ensure that their educational trajectories run smoothly. Our Career Center helps students find their path and develop their professional goals.
- An international outlook: International experiences occur daily at IPAG. Our campuses welcome students and professors of over 80 nationalities. All our students may complete an international internship each year and study at least two modern languages during their programme.
Also, interested students can benefit from tailor made French language classes in order to improve their French.
Find out more about IPAG Business School by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
Scholarships & funding
A 10% discount on tuition fees is given to all children of our graduates, regardless of the programme.
A 25% discount on annual tuition fees is granted to students who have a brother or sister enrolled at IPAG in any programme.
Why study at IPAG Business School
- IPAG Business School offers students programs of excellence in an ideal learning environment with its 2 campuses in the very heart of Paris and Nice and its 135 partner universities around the world.
- IPAG enables students to gain professional experience in France and abroad while developing the high-level managerial skills sought after by companies.
- International openness: More than 30 nationalities make up the IPAG Student body. 135 partner universities around the world.
- Academic excellence: The teachers-researchers and the quality of their work enable the programmes to match the need of the corporate world. In addition, nearly 200 business professionals are involved each year.
- Practical experiences: The possibility of up to 12 months of professional experience with experiential based learning such as business games and case studies. Throughout their studies, students benefit from personalised support (advice, guidance, etc.).
- A rich student's association life: With more than 30 associations, the school offers a dynamic associative life to all students, with lots of opportunities to get involved on campus. Whether you want to be part of an existing association or create a new one, you will get the chance to find the association that suits you best.
IPAG Business School is in the Top 10 Countries to Study Abroad
Awards & Accreditations
Ranked 3rd in Economics at the Shanghai ranking
Conférence des Grandes Écoles
In the heart of Paris and soon another one next door to the Eiffel Tower.
In the heart of the city, the Nice campus welcomes more thant 1000 students with over 40 nationalities.
In China Kunming and Los Angeles in the US.
We have a platform especially dedicated to find an accommodation which is named IPAG Housing. You will have a large choice of accommodation (studio, apartment, room in a private home, etc). We also advise to check on LinvinFrance platform which is dedicated to international students looking for an accommodation in France.
Average rating 4.6Based on 7 reviews.
I currently finished my 2nd year in BBA program in Nice and couldn’t be happier. Next year I’m going to Nottingham! Great staff and teachers. 5 ⭐️
Loved the whole system despite the corona virus. What they teach is so practical and different than other business schools and I think that it is great. They also help in job search which is amazing!!!!
IPAG Business School
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Excellent! Would recommend.