Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality ManagementISEC Lisboa
About this program
Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management
(only taught in Portuguese)
Specific objectives: The bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management aims at solid training and professional integration of qualified technicians in the field of management, with complementary skills in activities associated with operational management and management of the hotel sector's units such as catering, health units and assisted living.
The integrated training of the study program optimizes the exercise of multiple functions, reinforcing employability in common departments of the several of the aforementioned units, from operational management and management of the hotel sector's units, such as accommodation units, catering (and similar) units, healthcare units and assisted living, marketing, financial management, human resources management and quality management, among others.
This degree is aimed at society in general, namely: students who have completed secondary school; graduates of other degrees whose professional situation would benefit from in-depth knowledge in the field of hospitality.
Admission through this regime is subject to:
- Verification of academic qualifications through: Document proof and a written exam on the subjects of the acces exams required for the study cycle – in accordance with the application guide of the general regime.
- Verification of language knowledge through document proof.
- The written exam consists of a written test of knowledge on the Portuguese language. For both types of verification, an interview will always be conducted.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Economics I
- Tourism and Hotel Law
- Events Management Quantitative Methods
- Accounting and Management Control
- Hotel Management Principles Food Safety and Hygiene
- Human Resources Management
- English I /
- Spanish I
- Accommodation Management I Hospitality Production and Service Techniques
- Tourism Innovation and Opportunities
- Food and Beverage and Food Production Management
- Accommodation Management II Hospitality Informatics English II
- Spanish II
- Cultural Tourism and Heritage
- Financial Management
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Nutrition and Dietetics English III
- Simulation and Hotel Management Systems
- Enology and Gastronomy
- Quality Management
- Revenue Management and Online Markets
- Strategic Management
- introduction to Research Methods
- Project Management
Estimated Value from 2022/23:
- Monthly fee -330€ x 12
Message the school
About this institute
ISEC Lisboa began its activity in 1991 with intervention, through 2 teaching units, in the fields of Education and Graphic Arts. Today it develops its higher education activity in 3 teaching units: 1) School of Education and Human Development; 2)...
Why study at ISEC Lisboa
Do you want to study in Portugal but are undecided about what school to choose? ISEC Lisboa has 14 degrees available! You will surely find the one that suits you best!
ISEC Lisboa has 3 higher schools where culture, science, technology, management and arts are key areas for the development of the students. By studying at ISEC Lisboa you will be a part of an institute with over 1700 students, where cultural diversity is the everyday life of the academic community.
Do you need more reasons to study here with us?
● The employment rate of our graduates is 97%
● We have several activities in which you can participate
● We are in the centre of the city of Lisbon
● We have a broad public transport network to get around
What are you waiting for to apply to ISEC Lisboa?
Want to know more about Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!