Recreation and TourismKlaipeda University
About this program
Recreation and Tourism
This course provides students with knowledge of the functions, regularities and challenges of recreation and tourism, and related service provision of the sector. They will understand how to maintain and improve the service quality, to participate in research-based process analysis, and planning and management. The study programme specializes in the development of health tourism and e-tourism competencies.
Specialisations: Health Tourism, E-Tourism
- Proof of English language proficiency: IELTS > 5.5, TOEFL > 75, CEFR > B2.
- Entry qualification documents: Higher school certificate for Bachelor/University Bachelor (a minimum of 3 years) degree certificate and its supplement for Master’s studies.
- Minimum average grade (CGPA) >60%.
Some specific requirements may vary from country to country. You can find more information by visiting the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Recreation and Tourism Management
- Tourism Structure
- Tourism Geography
- Recreation and Tourism Marketing
- Recreation and Tourism Events
- Economics of Recreation and Tourism
- Hospitality Management and Administration
- Tourism Investment Projects
- Leadership and Change Management
- Cultural Heritage
- Recreation and Tourism Research
- Excursion Arrangement and Guiding Methodology
Tuition fees: 2,865 EUR per year
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Awards: BSc (Bachelor of Business Management)
On completion of the Bachelor’s Degree program in Recreation and Tourism, Bachelor’s degree in Business and Public Administration is awarded.
A high proportion of graduates work as managers in travel agencies, accommodation and recreational enterprises, tourism information centres, national and regional park administrations, municipalities, or develop their own personal business. About 10% of graduates work abroad.
Message the school
About this institute
Klaipeda University is a multidisciplinary educational institution, a national and Baltic Region leader in the field of marine sciences and studies integrated into international academic networks, fosterer of cultural heritage, and a centre for lifelong learning. Established on 1 January...
Why study at Klaipeda University
- Diploma recognized worldwide
- Unique study programs, such as archeology and marine study programs
- Small and cozy
- At the sea
Want to know more about Recreation and Tourism? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!