Advanced Boulangerie CertificateLe Cordon Bleu Paris
Advanced Boulangerie Certificate
Students will learn about different types of fermentation and how flavors develop in bread.
Students will learn how to work with liquid and solid natural leavens, how to work with “farine de tradition” Traditional flour as defined by French law) and how to work with puff pastry.
Students will make baguettes, brioches, croissants, beignets (fritters and doughnuts), turnovers and derivative products.
After successful completion of Basic and Advanced Boulangerie, students are required to carry out a 2-month internship in a boulangerie related business in France.
Courses are taught in French and translated into English.
The entry requirements for this program are as follows:
- Basic Boulangerie Certificate.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- A good level of French is essential. B1 is the suggested level.
- Applicants must hold the equivalent of: High School Diploma (USA) (CAD) – High School Certificate (Japan) – GCSEs (UK) – Baccalauréat (France) or other.
- All applications are reviewed by the Admissions jury. An interview via video conference or face to face will be organized to validate your application. The interview also serves to test your level of French.
Le Cordon Bleu Paris
Paris is the ideal location choice for studying culinary arts and techniques, guaranteeing an unforgettable cultural experience in the world capital of gastronomy, fashion and luxury. Take the first steps towards your ambitions at our new campus in the heart...
Want to know more about Advanced Boulangerie Certificate? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!