Advanced Culinary Techniques
Perfect your techniques, consolidate your expertise and skills during a week of classes focusing on new culinary arts techniques with Michelin-starred Chef,Éric Briffard, One of the Best Craftsmen in France(Meilleur Ouvrier de France - MOF), Executive Chef and Culinary Arts Director at Le Cordon Bleu Paris institute, and his team.
This program, entirely created by the academic Chef team at Le Cordon Bleu Paris institute, presents new techniques to discover and master the modern technology used in today’s gastronomic world.
To register for this program:
- You must possess a Culinary Arts diploma and have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
- Provide a CV.
This continuing education training program can be carried out using the hours accumulated on a Personal Training Account for French citizens.
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to good hygiene practices, HACCP applied to sous-vide (the vacuum cooking technique)
- Preparation of the basics and cooking
- Preparation for sous-vide and the use of different cooking techniques, at low temperature and under vacuum (vegetable, fish, meat, fruit)
- Comparison of cooking methods
- Bain-marie with immersion circulator, steam/forced air combi- oven
- Techniques for making hot and cold espumas (foams), using a siphon (whipped cream dispenser), for both cuisine and pastry
- Playing with textures: introduction to basic molecular cuisine techniques
- Using crisp elements as decoration in gastronomy
- Smoking with and without smoke
- Dried fruit and vegetables (dehydrator)
- Plating dishes and “Restaurant” presentation/finish on the plate
- Touching upon cryogenic cuisine
- Summary of the training program
Le Cordon Bleu Paris
Paris is the ideal location choice for studying culinary arts and techniques, guaranteeing an unforgettable cultural experience in the world capital of gastronomy, fashion and luxury. Take the first steps towards your ambitions at our new campus in the heart...
Want to know more about Advanced Culinary Techniques? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!