Basic Cuisine CertificateLe Cordon Bleu Paris
Basic Cuisine Certificate
This program provides participants with an introduction to French Cuisine:
- French culinary terms & definitions
- Organization, safety and hygiene in the kitchen
- Professional knife handling and introduction to diverse cuts
- Classic French techniques
- Learning foundations : stocks, sauces, forcemeats & doughs
- Storage methods
Intensive programs have the same curriculum as the full length programs. Since these programs are accelerated, students can only take one discipline at a time: cuisine or pâtisserie. Scheduling is up to 6 days a week and 6-12 hours of courses daily.
All demonstration classes are translated into English.
To apply to this program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- and must have obtained the French Baccalaureate or equivalent diploma.
Le Cordon Bleu Paris
Paris is the ideal location choice for studying culinary arts and techniques, guaranteeing an unforgettable cultural experience in the world capital of gastronomy, fashion and luxury. Take the first steps towards your ambitions at our new campus in the heart...
Want to know more about Basic Cuisine Certificate? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!