Basic Pastry Certificate
This program provides participants with an introduction to French pâtisserie:
- Basic doughs
- Introduction to creams and fillings
- Traditional desserts and cakes
- Classical techniques, basic decoration
- Masking anbd glaçage Introduction to yeast doughs (croissants & brioches)
- Basic French Pâtisserie terminology
- Working with a pastry bag: How to use one
- Discover different decorations
- Working with a paper cone
- Pastry lining for tarts: Assembling cakes
- Essential creams: Making a variety of different creams: Diplomat pastry cream, Chantilly
- Discover chocolate decorations: Initiation to simple chocolate decorations
Intensive programs have the same curriculum as the full length programs. Since these programs are accelerated, students can only take one discipline at a time: cuisine or pâtisserie. Scheduling is up to 6 days a week and 6 to 12 hours of courses daily.
Demonstration classes are translated into English.
To apply to this program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- and must have obtained the French Baccalaureate or equivalent diploma.
Le Cordon Bleu Paris
Paris is the ideal location choice for studying culinary arts and techniques, guaranteeing an unforgettable cultural experience in the world capital of gastronomy, fashion and luxury. Take the first steps towards your ambitions at our new campus in the heart...
Want to know more about Basic Pastry Certificate? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!