About this program
BBA in Global Hospitality Management
This industry-leading Bachelor’s degree combines academic rigor with real-world professional experience. Gain the knowledge, skills and qualifications to launch your hospitality management career or as a foundation for graduate studies.
17 years 6 months and above. However, students can be younger as long as they are 18 by the time they start their first internship.
Accredited high school diploma or equivalent.
Must be proficient enough for higher education studies. Official English language exam scores are required for all non-native speakers – or those who haven’t spent the last two years in full-time English education.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the school's website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Practical Arts*
- Internship (6 months)
- Fundamentals of Hospitality
- Internship (6 months)
- Business Integration
- Hospitality Specialization
The final semester specialization is your opportunity to develop in-depth knowledge of the professional discipline of your choice.
It’s a level of subject-matter focus that you won’t find in other schools, and it will give you an unfair advantage in the job market.
Gain the skills you need to bring innovation to large hotel chains – or to start your own business.
Digital Marketing strategies
Learn how to market your brand in the digital world.
Hotel financial performance management*
Develop essential business skills including financial analysis and accounting, problem solving and fact based decision making.
Resort development and Management**
Learn the skills you need to manage luxury resorts and related businesses.
- *Available in Switzerland
- **Available in Spain
Scholarships & funding
As a private institution, Les Roches provides a limited number of scholarships and financial aid packages for Les Roches students.
Each scholarship and financial aid package has specific criteria, and eligibility is examined on a case-by-case basis for those students who have submitted a complete application. Students may also be eligible for loans offered in their home country.
A limited number of scholarships are available to assist motivated applicants with their hospitality studies.
These scholarships vary in amount and duration. Eligibility is examined on a case-by-case basis for those students who have submitted a complete application. Please note that scholarships may not be combined.
For more information about scholarships, please visit the school's website.
With Les Roches Connect, the complete semester 1 Practical Arts is delivered according to your preferred option :
- Through a blend of learning at home (10 weeks) and on your chosen campus (10 weeks)
- Fully remote from the comfort of your home (20 weeks)
Total cost of tuition
- Swiss Campus: 24,860 CHF
- Marbella Campus: 16,975 EUR
Message the school
About this institute
Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
Founded in Switzerland in 1954, Les Roches Global Hospitality Education offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of hospitality, tourism and event management. We have campuses in Switzerland, Spain and China, providing a unique learning environment to a culturally...
Why study at Les Roches Global Hospitality Education
- A degree from Les Roches is your passport to a global career. Not just in hospitality, but in any industry where employers prize empathy, creativity, leadership and cultural fluency.
- Recognized globally for our commitment to Swiss-style, hands-on learning, Les Roches is unique among leading international hospitality schools. Small class sizes and a low student-to-faculty ratio make our campus community feel like a family. We take a highly personalized approach to your education as you carve out your own path to success.
- Real-world experience plays a key role in your education here. Professional internships, business field trips and consultancy projects give you a chance to apply all that you’ve learned, gain new insights and grow your industry network, so you graduate well-equipped for the very best career opportunities.
Average rating 5Based on 6 reviews.
Want to know more about Bachelor in Global Hospitality Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.